Friday, February 12, 2010

Quartz Wrapped Pendant Necklace

So, I am going to do a little self promotion here. I absolutely love this necklace. I wrapped a 30 x 18 mm pink faceted quartz briolette with silver wire. I then hung it from a silver tone chain. It is 25.5 inches long and closes with a toggle clasp. Ok, so this is a beautiful necklace. Do you know what's awesome about this? It's only $20.00. Yep, that's not a typo 20 bucks.

Ok, self promotion over. Tomorrow I plan on highlighting a fellow Etsian who makes awesome wreaths.

2 comments:

  1. This is very very pretty!
    I am your newest follower.
    Jennette
    http://rockincupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennette. I just love this necklace. Thank you for following me as well. I'm following your blog as well.

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete